Standard Matrix Keyboards
These keyboards are available in a wide range of Standard Matrix to meet the small quantity and urgent need of development jobs or customised jobs. The keyboards are very popular in the collages as the student need it for their projects. The keyboards are available with insertion facility so that any customised legend can be defined as per the user choice.
In addition to these keyboards, Keetronics offers a range of Computer Compatible Keyboards, required for the process industry, where the dust and liquid protection are the top most requirements.
1. Available in a variety of matrix combinations.
2. Excellent for Trials / Prototype / Projects.
3. Facility to insert your own legend is provided.
Standard Operating Characteristics / Specifications :
1. Operating Voltage : 24 V DC Max.
2. Operating Current : 80 mA Max.
3. Contact Resistance : 2 Ohms
4. Life Expectancy : 1 Million operations
5. Activation Force : 280-350 grams
6. Contact Bounce : 10 milli seconds
7. Operating Temperature : -180C to 700C
8. Humidity : 95% RH/400C/48 Hrs.
9. Vibration : 1 hour freq. 10-150-10 Hz
10. Degree of protection – IP54, IP67 (font side)
11. Diamensional Tolerance : +/-0.2mm
12. Warranty : 1 year from the date of sale and against manufacturing defect only.